In the fight continues to find a cure for lung cancer in the future, we never lose sight of the fact that we must constantly be looking for ways to combat it today.
There is so much there that can help you in your fight against cancer, starting with the appropriate diagnostics and timely, choice of appropriate treatment, nutrition, vitamins, exercise, probably the most important and alternative medicine the will to live and fight for your life.
Although there continues to be improvements in treatment and applications the end result is always the same at this point and time, lung cancer is a disease very aggressive and dangerous, with a very high mortality rate, 1 of each 3-cancer deaths is contributed to lung cancer. Then how us slow?When what is turn the corner of mourning for victims of lung cancer to reduce the risk of lung cancer? in the case of lung cancer, let me share with you my simple but somewhat educated thought. The best defense for protection against becoming a victim of lung cancer is to take measures to be diagnosed offensive.
You want to be guaranteed to survive to fight?Simply avoid the fight.How to avoid the fight? the first step, just take a smoking test.Des, many individuals are at a higher than average risk of developing cancer of the lung due to their genetic make-up. By testing with Respiragene, you will receive a personalized risk score.
Knowing this, you can see your level of risk of lung cancer and make sound decisions about how you want your life to play.
I want to take this time to tell you that I usually do not engage in a conversation about smoking, unless someone directly asked me my opinion on this issue.Many people have fought and died so that we as individuals have the right to make these kind of decisions for ourselves so I think I have the right to force my opinion on said, that I will give you the facts that I know thought my staff against suffering from lung cancer fighting experience and will offer advice of my great country that it is, you can choose to stop playback, reject my thoughts for a man who saw a little too much radiation in his time, and you can completely shun avis.Étant vous.Ceci that I wise propose.Le (to me) would keep ouvert.Mais spirit is not on my opinion; it is your santé.Voici facts you must know.
Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of avoidable premature death in all developed and developing countries.
85% of lung cancer cases have been linked to smoking cigarettes
50% of lung cancer cases are located in the ex-fumeurs
""The big three", Lung Cancer, diseases of the heart, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) those are the three main causes of deaths directly attributed with tobacco."
It is very true that you can be a non-smoking and end with lung cancer; life is sometimes simply a filming of shit.But who would see 15% of patients with lung cancer.
Here's my experience, I could easily be dead right now, I'm pushing for three years and approximately 80% of diagnosed people lose the fight in the first two years.I've played host to a 6 cm lung cancer tumor small cells in my right lung which itself wrapped around my esophagus in conjunction with serious problems of COPD that cost me half of my lung gauche.Je went through chemotherapy and radiotherapy twice treatments per day.When your treaties as firmly as I was, it leaves its mark long after treatments are performed.Part of this tumor is always downwind into wait and I now live my life like other survivors, current lung cancer three months in the months between tomodensitométriques fois.Trois.I use the current term, because the chance of living me in five years could be mince.Je know that it is a fact, and I accept it.For reasons I can not quite understand, I have survived, perhaps a mixture of treatment combined with my own genetic composition and make the right decisions at the right time, I don't really know.I am currently in the very happy.So I feel that I can offer you advice.
Here's my advice, if I had the opportunity to change something in my life, I would never have started to smoke or stopped smoking years before I did so, instead of 6 months prior to me be people with cancer of the poumon.Même with that, there was still a chance that I could have resulted in the same position.
If your anything like me you are or were under the impression that when you stop smoking, you automatically reduce your risk of lung cancer, I know by experience that is not necessarily vrai.Au over time you can dramatically reduce your chances by doing good things .j ' have also already you being the fact that 50% of occurs in the ex-fumeurs lung cancer.
You can test for the risk of lung cancer, and then work with your doctor on the significant decline of this risque.Mes tips for you, if you are a current smoker or a smoker or if you are concerned about the health of someone you love integrate you Respiragene test.
Read the information on the line, http://www.respiragene.com. print it and when you speak to your doctor to give them a copy so that they have the same information as you avez.Parlez to your test coverage insurance company since it with your employer préventive.Parler measure what types of programs of cessation smoking are covered by your health plan.
Take the test, making adjustments in your life so that you don't have to lie awake, you wonder if you see your child graduates from high school or to guide your daughter down the aisle for his mariage.Jamais, I dreamt that I would deal with these thoughts before my 40th birthday.
Then it for me, thirty or forty years when your sitting with your grandchildren reflecting on your life, thank a man by the name of Mr. Robert Young, to conduct research leading to development of Respiragene test.